New patient registration
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to our practice websiteThank you for visiting our website. Please browse for information about our services and links to other health-related information and resources.
About usWe provide primary care services to residents in the following areas; Borrowash, Chaddesden, Oakwood and the University of Derby. We are a member of the Oakdale Park Primary Care Network (PCN). What are PCNs? The Practice has a long history, having been established in 1895. Read more about our history. Meet The Park Medical Practice Team.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||0800 - 1300|
|remote consultations only until further notice|
|What should I do when the practice is closed?|
Contact us01332 667 911 Prescription Medicines Order Line (MOL) 0115 855 0260 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday eConsult
Mon - Fri (see eConsult banner below) What is eConsult?We do not advise the use of eConsult or e-mail for urgent clinical matters as these are not monitored 24 hours a day. Moved address or changed your phone number? Update your contact details or address
- 10.6.21 IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: General Practice Data Sharing for Planning and Research deadline changed to 1st Sept 2021.
- 7.5.2021 Demonstrating your Covid19 vaccination status for travel
- May 2021 – Waiting list times for Secondary Care appointments
- Practice Newsletter
- Parental Advice for children with COVID19 symptoms
The Abuse Must StopGeneral Practices throughout the country are doing their best to deal with the highest demand on record for primary care services. GP staff are increasingly receiving abuse, which must stop.
A guide to eConsulteConsult is an online tool where you can submit your admin or clinical queries. It should not be used for urgent clinical matters, as it is not monitored 24hours a day. There are limits to the number of eConsults we can safely manage in a day, so you may find that the eConsult service is reduced when capacity has been reached. To get the best out of eConsult, please read our eConsult guide
eConsult response timesPlease note that eConsult response times may take up to 2 or 3 working days, although in most cases we will try and respond within 1 working day. If your condition or query changes and becomes more urgent please telephone the surgery or contact NHS 111 for advice. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
eConsult service capacityWe have reached today's eConsult capacity, the eConsult service will resume again tomorrow. For self-care advice, please visit Derby Derbyshire Stay Well and Self-Care Forum for Patients If you have any medical queries please ring the surgery directly, or contact NHS 111, or find your local Urgent Treatment Centre
- Consultation outcome: Health is everyones business: proposals to reduce ill health-related job loss. Department Of Health. July 23, 2021
- New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Aberdeen. Department Of Health. July 23, 2021
- Press release: Food industry Covid testing rolled out to support sector. Department Of Health. July 23, 2021