Your Summary Care Record and Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG) is a short summary of your GP medical records. It tells other health professionals who care for you about the medicines you take and your allergies. This means they can give you better treatment if you need healthcare away from your usual doctor’s surgery.
Who is the information shared with?
- All Derbyshire GP practices.
- East Midlands Ambulance Service.
- Derbyshire Health United (111 services).
- Royal Derby
- Chesterfield Royal
- Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derby City Council
What information can they access?
- Patient demographics. e.g. name, date of birth
- Summary, including current problems, current medical, allergies and recent tests.
- Problem View
- Diagnosis view
- Medical including current and past issues
- Risks and Warnings
- Examination (Blood Pressure Only)
- Events consisting of encounters, admissions and referrals
For more information please click on the link below:
Am I able to opt out?
Patients can choose to not share any of their information or certain parts of their information. Please speak to a member of staff if you wish to opt out of the Data sharing.