When the practice is closed

Contact NHS111 by dialling 111 or get medical advice and help online.

For urgent illnesses or injuries, attend your local Urgent Treatment Centre.

Ring 999 or attend A&E for emergencies / life-threatening conditions.

You can also browse online health information using Patient UK or NHS A-Z of conditions.

For self-care of minor illnesses, Self-Care forum and DDCCG Stay Well Derbyshire are useful websites.

Worried about your child? What0-18 is an easy to use and Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health affiliated online resource for information about childhood illnesses and when to seek urgent assistance.