Please click the link below for the latest practice newsletter
People in their 70’s born on or after 2nd September 1942 and those aged 78 or 79 years are currently being offered a shingles vaccination in surgery.
Click on the link below to see if you are eligible:
Contact the surgery on 01332 667911 to book your appointment.
Minor Injuries at The Park Medical Practice
We are now able to see & treat, or refer patients with minor injuries. The list of recommended injuries to be included are:
- Lacerations capable of closure by simple techniques
- Superficial Injury of eye
- Partial thickness thermal burns or scalds involving broken skin:
- Not over 1 inch diameter
- Not involving the hands, feet, face, neck, genital areas
- Foreign bodies superficially embedded in tissues, including eyes
- An injury that is not amenable to simple domestic first aid, including for example
- Minor Head injuries where there has been no loss of consciousness