Once you have attended for your test result
If you have online services and have requested ‘detailed coded access’ you can obtain your blood results by logging on and searching under ‘Patient record’. If you would like to register for online services please Click this link for more information. The practice Partners encourage all patients to have Detailed coded access via online services to help us reduce the amount of telephone calls into the practice.
Or you can contact the surgery on 01332 667911 between 11.30 am and 2pm ONLY Monday – Friday.
Please note: It is the patients responsibility to follow up any test results
You can attend one of the following locations:
- London Rd Community Hospital (DRI) Clinic F, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.15pm – ‘Drop in’ Service Tel – 01332 254794
- Royal Derby Hospital Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.15pm
- Revive Healthy Living Centre, Roe Farm Lane, Chaddesden, Monday 9am to 12noon and Friday 9am to 1pm – ‘Drop in’ Service Tel – 01332 288740
- Coleman Health Centre, Coleman St, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 1pm – ‘Drop in’ Service Tel – 01332 861170
- Village Health Centre, Browning St, Tuesday to Thursday, 8.45am to 1pm – ‘Drop in Service’ Tel – 01332 777080
- Peartree Clinic, Peartree Rd, Monday to Wednesday, 9am to 11.45am – ‘Drop in Service’ Tel – 01332 888030
Children can have blood tests taken at the following location:
- Ladybird Ward, Children’s Hospital, Monday to Friday, 2pm to 5pm by appointment only. Please telephone 01332 785821 to arrange an appointment.
Derby Urgent Care Centre
Contact number for blood tests 0300 1000 438 during opening hours
Adult Blood Tests (13yrs upwards)
- Wednesday 16:00 – 19:00
- Thursday 16:00 – 19:00
- Friday 16:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 12:30
- Sunday 08:00 – 12:30
Children’s Blood Tests (Child Must Be Over 24 months – 12yrs old)
Contact 0300 1000 438 to book an appointment during opening hours
- Monday 13:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 12.30
Please note that Xylocaine Spray will be used as anaesthetic, if your child requires EMLA cream please mention this on the booking of the appointment.
Clinics are not operational on Bank Holidays.