Access to SystmOnline : Login for Online Services
You can access online services through your computer, tablet or smartphone app. Online Access allows you to:
- Book appointments (please see information below on booking appointments via online)
- View past and future appointments
- Request repeat medication.
- View your medical summary
If you request access to your medical records you will also be able to view:
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Blood results (please remember it is the patients responsibility to follow up any test results by contacting the surgery)
- Readcoded entries in your medical record
- Vaccination history
- Referral history
All you need is a username and password.
To obtain your unique username and password
Click and complete the Online Request Form or request a form from reception on your next visit.
Once you have completed the form and read the information leaflet attached you will need to bring:
- the form in person
- 2 forms of ID
- one must be photo ID
- one must be a proof of address.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to give you online access without PHOTO ID AND PROOF OF ADDRESS.
Please allow 2 working days (not including Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays) before collecting your signed prescription from 5pm
New Smartphone App released for SystmOnline
SystmOnline app has been released onto the iTunes/android app store. The app offers patients some of functionality as the SystmOnline website.
The SystmOnline app can be downloaded for free now. It can be found by searching ‘SystmOnline’ within the app store.
Please note: not all of the functions are available via the app. You may need to log into the website via the internet to view all of the functionalities.