The practice are now able to offer our patients aged between 50-64 years a flu vaccination, this includes patients who will be turning 50 by 31st March 2021.
To reduce the pressure on our daily appointments all our clinics will be Monday – Friday 18:00pm – 20:00 pm at both Chaddesden and Borrowash.
We will continue to open online appointment bookings as each clinic becomes full, if you have registered for online services please click this link and book your appointment.
If you are not registered for online services please ring our dedicated Flu telephone line on 01332 985024 between 13:30pm and 16:00pm PLEASE NOTE Your call will NOT be answered outside of these times. The phone line may be busy but please be patient and keep trying, your call will be answered.
When you arrive for your appointment, patients are requested to:
- NOT attend the appointment if you or anyone in your household has COVID19 symptoms, this includes if you have been told to isolate but have no symptoms. Please rebook online or via the telephone number above.
- Please arrive for your appointment at the time you were given and try not to attend early.
- Ensure you are wearing a face mask, face shield or covering that covers both your mouth and nose. This must be worn at all times.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the building
- Adhere to the one way system
- Enter via the front door
- Exit via the back door
- You will be greeted by a member of staff who will direct you to where you need to go
- To reduce the time spent with the clinician please wear a loose short sleeve top. To keep warm, wear a coat/jumper that can easily be removed to expose the upper arm. Vaccinations are usually given in the left arm.
- Unfortunately due to time constraints we cannot discuss any other health issues at this appointment.
Thankyou for your continued support of the practice. Please keep safe.
The Partners would like to thank the clinical staff for, once again, kindly working these extra clinics outside of their normal working hours.