- Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexual Health Services in Derby
- Stress, Anixiety and Depression
- ‘Coming out’ advice
- Do you think you’re pregnant?
- Alcohol Misuse
- What your Pharmacist can help with
- Coughs and Colds
- Students: smoking, alcohol & drug advice
- Do you want help to give up smoking?
The Family Planning Association (FPA) website has more information on each of the different types of contraception.
My contraception tool is an online questionnaire by the FPA to help you choose theright method.
NHS Choices – Your health your choices. Helping put you in charge of your healthcare.
Patient Education Leaflets
WOULD YOU LIKE HELP TO STOP SMOKING? If yes, please contact:www.livewellderby.co.uk/stop-smoking
Telephone: 01332 641 254
If you stop smoking you will:
- reduce your risk of illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart disease and lung diseases.
- Protect the health of the people you care about by not making them breathe your secondhand smoke.
- Reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- Improve your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Improve your breathing and general fitness. Enjoy the taste of food more.