This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


lady_counselling The practice counsellors are available to see people who are experiencing emotional difficulties eg feeling depressed or anxious, or who have had distressing life events such as relationship problems or bereavement, which they are finding hard to cope with.

The first appointment with the counsellor allows you to explore together what help you require and how this can best be achieved.

To see the counsellor please make an appointment with one of the doctors.


For more information relating to the counselling services please visit Trent Psychological Therapies Services (Trent PTS) website  Telephone: 01332 265659 or Email

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website